Saturday, November 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Hello! Today I was given the Liebster Blog Award from Amiee Cretsinger!  How sweet of you amiee!!  Check out her awesome blog Here!  I'm so honored to recieve this!  Thank you Amiee!

ABOUT THE AWARD

This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs.


RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE


Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!


PAY IT FORWARD
Here are the list of WONDERFUL blogs that I would like to honor as well:

Jen Zimmerman
Lynn- From my Bungalow
Kati Taylor- An Inside to my Heart
Dania's Stories in Pictures
DeStampin Corner!

Please visit these blogs!!  These ladies are so talented and I love seeing all of their beautiful creations!  I know you will too!!

Have a great night! ~Kim




2 comments:

  1. Hello Kim,
    Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster award. I feel so honored to receive the award. So sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Thank you so much! I really appreciate you giving this to me. You are too kind.

    ReplyDelete