Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sketch Saturday

Hi there!

Today I have a Christmas Card I'm entering into a few challenges.  The sketch over at Sketch Saturday caught my eye over the weekend.  I knew what I wanted to do too after seeing a photo inspiration challenge over at Just Us Girls.


Do you just love the warm Christmas feeling this photo gives you?  So pretty! 



Here's my card:


Poinsettia flowers are so fun to make!  I used the Artiste Circut Cartridge to make it.  The paper is also from ctmh- Pear and Partridge.  You might be wondering how I came up with this card after seeing the above picture....well, I went with the red, green and bow.  If you look closely at the red in the window, the pattern resembles the pear and partridge red paper.  I also thought the stamp was perfect.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kim

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kim! Great, rich colors and the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that flower and will be making one soon, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and insp. picture. Love your flower! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take from the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining in with JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete