Friday, November 9, 2012

Our Family Advent Calendar

Hi There Crafty Friends!

Today I thought I would show you our family advent calendar I made last night.  I used a 24 mini muffin tin pan for it.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye and also from my stash of goodies.  Magnet is on each piece of paper. Things I plan on putting inside each cubby include a little treat, little saying or verse or something fun to do for the day as a family! 





This little guy cost me $4 since I had all the paper and magnet on hand already!  I can't wait for our family to use it this year!

I'm entering this calendar into the following challenges:

Tuesday Alchemy- Anything but a Card
Use Your Stuff- Holiday Themed
Simply Create Challenges
Craft Us Crazy! Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by!  ~Kim

4 comments:

  1. Kim! Your creations are beautiful!! Wow, so many nice things to case! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Awesome Kim! What a fun, clever way to do it! Thank you for that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, this is just too stinkin' CUTE. What a clever way to make an Advent calendar! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete