Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Birthday My friend!

Hi there!

First off I want to thank all of you that stopped by on the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop!  Wasn't everyone's creations just gorgeous!  Thank you for taking the time to stop at everyone's blog.  We appreciate it!

Over the weekend I was able to make some cards and used sketches from various challenge blogs.  I've scheduled the posts throughout the week.

My mom's birthday is on Tuesday so I'm mailing the card below today!  I pulled out an older stamp- Aspiration (ctmh).  It's retired but still one of my favorites!!  I decided to use up the rest of my Flirty paperpack too (ctmh).  For my card, I used a sketch from the Craft's Meow: View it HERE!


Since I paper pieced the flower, I'm also entering this card in the challenge over at Pink Gem Challenge.

I also have some very exciting news to share with you!  I've been accepted to be on a Design Team for Stuck on U Sketches!  Check it out HERE!



I'm super excited to be apart of the such a talented and fun group!  I'll be joining in December and would love for you to join in on the fun!  Watch my blog for challenge details!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great Monday!
~Kim



1 comment:

  1. Bingo!! Way to go!! it's going to be fun! I'll have to play along.
    Love your work!
    P

    ReplyDelete